Friday, September 7, 2007

Weighing In...

Isn't it a weird feeling seeing a number on the scale you've not seen ever, or not seen in years. It feels kind of naughty.

My bathroom scale is being very silly this morning and while I'd like very much to believe it - I'm afraid I am going to have to see if it says the same tomorrow. When I first got up, I weighed myself. I am still 1/2 lb over my lowest weight just like yesterday. About 45 minutes later, after DS had gone to school, I weighed myself again before getting into the shower. I was now 2.5lbs UNDER my lowest weight. The scale said 163.5lbs (not once, not twice, but 3 times - even after resetting the scale by weighing on one leg to get a different weight). I had a huge glass of water, and took a shower, then weighed myself again. Now I weighed 1.5 OVER my lowest weight. So right now the scale is in time-out for misbehaving. I had a huge growl at it for teasing me like that. Very unacceptable! But I am not going to get upset about any of the weights, I will weigh myself tomorrow and see where the numbers land. I did explain quietly to the bathroom scale that it could be replaced. But I think it knows I'd not easily do that.... the saga continues.....