Friday, August 3, 2007

Bloated

Goodmorning everyone. I am feeling very stiff & sore this morning after the weightlifting I did Wednesday night. Ouch! Also I'm feeling very bloated which is not helping the scale. If anyone is tempted to cheat - beware - although getting back to eating is easy, persuading your body to rid itself of the excess water is harder. I still feel like I keep putting down the first domino. I need to get another one to sit on top!

I am floundering a little this morning, especially feeling as bloated as I am - but I am trying hard to be steady and realistic. Thankfully I've been on plan for a couple of cycles and think that TOM might also be affecting how I am feeling. Last month was only a 22 day cycle for me, and if this month is another short cycle, this is the dreaded "week before". I have noticed that I am not feeling so much in control of my hunger & satiety (as happens with TOM approaching). Not sure if this is me trying to get back into ketosis, or not, but this "extra" bloat is making me want to shift the blame a little more in TOMs direction. Either way, I am persevering. I have come this far ....