Friday, June 15, 2007

Egg Muffins & Chicken Fingers

Another pound gone today. 191.5 lbs. That's 13.5 lbs lost in 6 days! Today is day #7.

I experimented with the egg muffins today (curlygirl Amy's recipe). My son (10) ate two for dinner - he loves them! All I used was eggs (real ones not EggBeaters 'cos they taste funny to me, and I discovered why, they have onion powder in them!) and a little fresh grated parmesan cheese plus S&P. I have a muffin top pan so I poured some egg n cheese mix in there too, and added a few bits of diced tomatoes. I nibbled one muffin top after they came out of the oven. Talk about yummy, and very easy to make.

I also did some chicken fingers with Paul Prudhommes Magic Season Blends - I used the Chicken one. Boy were they spicy!!! I ate two strips. Then I was full.

I cannot find davinci at local Publix, Kroger, or Target and what walMart has is limited to Vanilla, Caramel & Kahlua (which was fun at first BUT now boring!) So I ordered from davinci.com. I got Irish Cream (I think from memory) plus Peach. Cannot wait until they arrive.

Today is officially the end of my first week. I was down at total of 13.5 lbs for the week this morning!!!!! I cannot wait to weigh myself tomorrow.