Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thoughts Before Bed

Very impressed with how I am coping with Kimkims on a mental level. I received stressful news today, something that I am not going to go into here, but bad enough that I'd usually allow myself to stop by the store and get some chocolate etc etc.... (I'm sure you know that game - I need this stuff because it will help me cope, I deserve it!) Well that hasn't crossed my mind at all. In fact I've felt much more mental clarity, and decided to try to make this negative situation into a positive one. I know that it will give me a chance to shine. This is only day 5, and I feel like a changed person already. I've lost 10 lbs, yes, but that's not even half of it. OK so I feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof. And I haven't even thought about chocolate!

Hope to see 2 more pounds vanish by tomorrow morning. My mini goal is 20 lbs down by 25th, then another 20-30 lbs gone the following month. By the time school starts (Aug 13th here in GA) I want to be down 45-50 lbs. What a way to spend a summer! If I can be 150 by then I'll be in heaven!!!