Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Law of Attraction

I found the following on the Kimkins forum yesterday. I cannot recall where it was or who posted it, but it really made me catch my breath.

Focus on how you want to feel when you reach your goal. Break it up into little goals & focus on how you will feel when you reach that small personal victory. Then lavish yourself with a reward such as a massage or a pedicure or a walk in nature with a great friend. When you focus on the essence of what it is you are trying to create you send out a message to the Universe that you are grateful for all that you have & you start to draw more success to you. It is called the law of attraction. What you focus on grows. So, choose to focus on everything that is working in your life at this very moment & give thanks for it. Keep a gratitude journal each day write about 5 things you are grateful for. You will start to see huge improvements in your life.

All I've been thinking about for the past three days is my weight not moving, and so the universe gave me exactly what I was focused on. I am going to work on shifting my focus to the BIG PICTURE. I am getting healthier. My clothes are feeling loser. The towel almost fully wraps around me after my shower.

And the scale moved down 1/2 pound this morning!