Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gratitude

I've really been experiencing magical results as I continue to work with "The Secret" over the past two days. Two things that at face value seemed impossible and unlikely to occur actually happened. The first thing happened yesterday and I was still reeling from shock and amusement at how everything worked when I just sat back and let it go at it's own pace. I just gave all my fears over to the universe and believed that I had already received, and that I was just waiting for it to be manifested. And it came about so magically, I was so happy! And then today I received a large check reimbursing me for something that I thought I'd have to pay out of my own pocket. I had tears of gratitude running down my face as I realised that I had made all of what happened occur myself. I called both those circumstances into belief.

I haven't had a chance to weigh myself because I've just been so busy. Yesterday started early when I drove DH to the train station airport at 4:30am, and didn't end until 2am this morning when DH & his boys finally arrived home. Today was spent running around, but I stayed on plan and I am hoping to see a major change when I weigh myself tomorrow (but since TOM is close I will be happy to see the same weight on my scales!). I think the biggest reward for me will come as soon as DH notices that I'm shrinking before his eyes. I've not told him yet about diet so much as just to say I'm watching what I eat. I want any comments he makes to be genuine not because he feels obligated to say something.

I also haven't told my girlfriend who I see several times each week, and who would also benefit from Kimkins. Why is that? Because I am scared that she'll try to undermine my efforts and point out all the things that she (or her personal trainer DH) would think is wrong with Kimkins. I want to have results first. One cannot argue with results. And while it's amazingly encouraging to see magazine articles with someone losing 200lbs in 11 months, it is far more believeable when you see someone shrinking right before your eyes - and you just have to ask her why. What better testimony to Kimkins working but RESULTS!

While I've currently lost 17.5 lbs, I am still wearing the same clothes and to be honest the loss is not very noticeable yet. I feel slimmer. I feel lighter. I can be patient though. Those stretch jeans are going to look so hot on my size 2 ass!