Thursday, July 26, 2007

30+ Pounds lost in less than Two Months

Yesterday my gf who sees me every week pointed out that I looked like I was losing weight. (!!!!!!!!) I am having a hard time talking to her about it because she is desperate to lose weight herself, but has kidney stones and so cannot low carb. I wish I knew an alternative for her. Then today at the nail salon, another gf who hasn't seen me for a month, pointed out that I'd lost weight too. She loved the idea of Kimkins since she is already eating fairly low carb as she is gluten intolerant. We laughed together over my DH not noticing yet. But she did point out that wearing baggy clothes (as I guess we are all apt to do as we lose) means that it is harder to see our loss. I did get a gasp though because she said - "how much have you lost?" and I said "just over 30 lbs...." and she was like, "in one month???" I said "no, in two months". She was amazed!