Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rough Week

I've had a pretty rough time this past week. I am happy to report not only that I have not "cheated" but more importantly, I haven't felt the need to bury my emotions and stress in food. I was very excited to step on the scales this morning and see 174.5 lbs. I have lost 30.5 lbs towards my 100 lb goal. I am almost 1/3 of the way to goal.

In my head I am still struggling with the fact that no-one has noticed any weight loss yet. DH saw me weighing myself this morning, but didn't ask what I weighed. Not that he really knew my weight before anyway. I met two friends earlier in the week who hadn't seen me since school finished in May. They noticed my haircut, but no comment about my weight. It's not that I am wandering around seeking validation. This time I am losing all of this eight for one person only - ME. So in that light I guess if no-one ever notices, I will still feel proud of my acomplishments.

Don't forget to listen to Jimmy Moore (of Livin' La Vida Low Carb) interview with Kimmer, part 1.
Future episodes will air: July 23rd (part 2), July 26th (part 3), July 30th (part 4), and Aug 2nd (part 5)