Friday, July 27, 2007

A Little Gloat

Today I saw so many unhappy people at court, everyone of us was going through our own pain. I was trying to be positive, hoping that all of this would be resolved today. I got some good news, and some so-so news (meaning I could take it as bad news, or work with it to make it good news). The judge also ordered a continuance for October, which is good and bad. I need to find something to do to help with the cost of all of this. DH has been wonderful and was there with me today.

I did manage to find a safety pin for my size XL skirt, but I waited until I was thru the metal detectors before putting it onto my skirt. Anyway looking on the bright side - by October I will look so HOT! I will go into court wearing a size SMALL (dare I dream so low???) and I will feel so good being able to do that. Going by my weight loss chart I could be 120lbs by then! I will most certainly need a new skirt! And can I please gloat, just a little???? XHW was bigger than me today!!!!! (please don't be upset at me for saying this aloud) But she's HUGE and I'm not! Thank you Kimkins!!!!!

About 2 years ago - XH came to pick up kids at my house (and of course XHW was with him) Anyway after they left I asked my DH who was bigger her or me. I know I know - I had to swear that I'd not be a total bitch to him all day if he said me. Well he said me, and I guess it was a wake up call for me. And while losing weight to look hotter than XHW is not my primary reason, it sure is something that keeps me on track. When XH & I met, I weighed about 110 lbs. Anyway - I am going to be gloating all night. Tomorrow I'll stop. (At least aloud) I feel so excited that by October I could be 120lbs!!! I am going to focus on me me ME all week. And look forward to having my kids come home (hopefully) next weekend.