Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stressed Out!

This week is very stressful. In the past under this amount of stress I would've added to it by stuffing myself silly with junk food at night then feeling tons of self loathing in the morning. Reading your post I was thinking - you know what? I did not eat junk, my stress is still there - therefore junk does not get rid of the stress.

OK so that's easy to say from this perspective. But to all of those people reading this blog right now, who are wavering about staying on plan or on any diet, feeling like they are out of control - I am going through more stress right now than any woman or mother should have to deal with - and I am eating on plan, and losing weight. If you are making excuses to yourself - STOP IT. Everyone of us is capable of what I am doing. Guess what, life is ALWAYS going to be full of stress. So one might as well step up, and lose weight despite the stress.

This is becoming a true test of my faith in God. The hardest thing I'm finding is to give all of this to Him and believe what He has said. I know in my heart that anything I ask for for the sake of my children I will receive. I have been given an amazing job to raise these special needs children, and I am so grateful to Him that He feels I am worthy of such a task. If everything changes I know that they have blessed my life in such a way that I am forever changed. I have nothing left but to put my faith in God, and pray that these few days are filled with peace for me.